With guaranteed, year round sunshine, Dubai offers an unparalleled range of activities, from three kinds of skiing (on sand, sea or snow!) to horse-riding, polo, deep-sea fishing, and every conceivable water-sport, not forgetting a range of truly world class golf courses. Your incentive group will love it!
For the less adventurous, white sandy beaches, and the best in international spa treatments vie for your group’s attention along with a wealth of different shopping experiences, from traditional Arabian souks to the latest in designer outlets, housed in sprawling luxury shopping malls.
- GMT: + 4hr
- Flight time from London: 7 hours
- Main airport: Dubai
- Best time of year to visit: March/April/October
- Language: Arabic
- Recommended stay: From three nights
Some Activity Ideas
- Dinner in the dessert – complete with entertainment
- Cocktails at the worlds tallest building – Burj Khalifa
- Sea plane over Dubai from Dubai Creek – view the world famous landmark ‘The Palm’ from the sky
- Ride the world’s fastest rollercoaster at Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Dune blasting in 4x4s through the desert